Hot Springs

  • George Gil
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2007
      I've heard there are a lot of hot springs in the area. Any
      recommendations?
    • Mark Nielebeck
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2007
        I went to Givens Hot Springs about a month ago. It was a fairly old and
        outdated facility. I was afraid the building was going to collapse on us
        while we were there. It's not a very nice or high-end place. Another
        place was recommended to me and they have a web site:

        www.silvercreekplunge.com

        I spoke to the management there and apparently the place is not even
        accessible by car until early May because of road conditions. But the
        place comes highly regarded by a member of my office staff who grew up
        going there as a kid.

        -Mark

        --- George Gil <the_tankk@...> wrote:

        > I've heard there are a lot of hot springs in the area. Any
        > recommendations?

        Finding fabulous fares is fun.
      • Mark Nielebeck
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9, 2007
          I guess that URL didn't come out very well. It's:

          http://www.silvercreekplunge.com

          --- Mark Nielebeck <mnielebe@...> wrote:

          > I went to Givens Hot Springs about a month ago. It was a fairly old and
          > outdated facility. I was afraid the building was going to collapse on
          > us
          > while we were there. It's not a very nice or high-end place. Another
          > place was recommended to me and they have a web site:
          >
          > www.silvercreekplunge.com
          >
          > I spoke to the management there and apparently the place is not even
          > accessible by car until early May because of road conditions. But the
          > place comes highly regarded by a member of my office staff who grew up
          > going there as a kid.
          >
          > -Mark
          >
          > --- George Gil <the_tankk@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I've heard there are a lot of hot springs in the area. Any
          > > recommendations?

          > Finding fabulous fares is fun.
          > Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight
          > and hotel bargains.

          Be a PS3 game guru.