Re: SOLD!

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hi,

      We might be interested in renting your place.

      Here's our situation. I'll be moving from San Francisco and starting
      my job there in mid April and the rest of the family will come in mid
      June when school is out.

      If anybody else knows of a simple one room apartment or someone who
      needs a roomie for a few months and then a 3 or 4 bedroom house to
      rent until we can get to know the area and buy something, let me know.

      I may be over there the weekend of the 7th as well.

      Eric Johnson

      --- In CAtoID@yahoogroups.com, "me_encanta2000" <me_encanta2000@...>
      wrote:

      > We (my boyfriend and I) are new to the group and on the same path -
      > buying a home in Boise and then planning to move at the end of the
      > summer (from San Francisco). We are very interested to learn that
      > there are fellow travelers on this path!
      >
      > Just as an introduction: I've spent quite a bit of time in Boise as my
      > sister lived there since 1982, and I've grown very fond of the city.
      > After living in San Francisco for 4 years, the housing prices and
      > general stress of city living has gotten to us both. We are looking
      > forward to enjoying the slower pace in Boise.
      >
      > We are purchasing an older home in the "North End" neighborhood (does
      > your husband work on restoration of older homes?) and will be out in
      > Boise next weekend (April 7-9) to close escrow. Since we will not be
      > able to make it out until the end of the summer, we are also looking
      > for someone who might be interested in a short term rental...
      >
      > Although we are not in immediate need of jobs since we won't be out
      > there for a few months, I thought I'd put out there our professions if
      > anyone has some leads for the future. I'm an attorney practicing with
      > a small employement/general civil litigation law firm in S.F. My
      > boyfriend has been working with non-profit housing organizations for
      > about 6 years.
      >
      > If anyone is interested in getting together for a coffee/drink in
      > Boise the weekend of April 7-9, please let us know...
      >
      > Kim and Steven

    • matt sabine
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1, 2006
        Hi Eric,

        My family and I have just moved out of my brothers 4 bed 3 bath 3 car garage rental home in the Lochsa Falls subdivision in Meridian It is a wonderful family home and if you wish I will be glad to send you photos of the property. Also, if you want you could call Pete (my brother) direct if you like, he is an agent with ReMax in Walnut Creek and his info is :
        Pete Sabine
        Real Estate Consultant
        RE/MAX C.C. Connection
        Direct: (925) 407-0606
        Fax:     (925) 940-9580
        Cell:    (925)-787-2548

        The home is currently available and he is actively looking to get it occupied.
        If I can be of any further help please let me know.

        Matt Sabine

        http://mail.yahoo.com