Re: [CAtoID] Did you all go back to California?

  • Alicia Wilkinson
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 11, 2012
      CA to ID facebook......great idea!

      Alicia Wilkinson

      From: Graeme Harrison <grumbler@...>
      To: CAtoID@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 5:46 PM
      Subject: Re: [CAtoID] Did you all go back to California?

      Might well be that everyone is too busy with their
      new iPhone 5 applications. ;^)

      I think the main issue is that this is an old tech
      mailing list which tends to be cumbersome as
      opposed to social media and tweets.

      Maybe the best bet for reviving this CAtoID
      group would be to start a new group on FB
      and/or twitter.

      ==zoom==G

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 11, 2012
        Yes......great idea. Someone start it up.

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 11, 2012
          Okay...here you go!

          https://www.facebook.com/pages/California-To-Idaho/482437221789966#