new to group

  • bronco8989
    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 4, 2006
      Hi, my name is Bob Romero and my family and I are in the process of
      moving to Nampa from Rancho Cucamonga, CA. We should be settled in a
      few weeks. I hope I can use this site as a resource for all things
      Idaho, as it will be a new experience for me. Bye the way, anybody out
      there want to give me a job? Just thought I'd throw that out there...
    • harthur215@aol.com
      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 9, 2006
        Hi Bill i moved here last year from Chino ca. lived in Covina for yeas also in my 60s. any way been happy here like the slow pace life after years of the same stuff you described. still finding new things to do here and like the people.good luck. Art