Fw: Justification for the Pat downs at the Airport -- gotta love this!!!!

  • JOHN DUGAN
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14, 2011

      Johnnybitchin

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Mike Chrissie <mchrissie@...>
      Sent: Thu, July 14, 2011 6:29:05 PM
      Subject: FW: Justification for the Pat downs at the Airport -- gotta love this!!!!

       Interesting

      Here you have a 94-year-old Mexican national, just simply on her way to visit her friends and relatives across the International border in Arizona , all the while passing through the port of entry at Nogales , Arizona , probably daily.

      After all, she's 94 years old, so what harm could this poor innocent little Mexican Grandma do?

      Well, I'll be dipped!

      What's all that padded stuff affixed to her body, underneath her dress?

      Why it's 10.45 pounds of marijuana, strapped to her body!

      Can we blame her?  After all, she's probably just supplementing her United States SSI check that she picks up monthly at her P.O. Box on the American side.

      And one can't help but wonder how many of these trips has she already made across the border, toting 10.5 pounds of marijuana...

      Don't expect to have the media air this one -- They're too busy trying to tell us to give amnesty to all illegals.

      It's just another damned good argument to enforce the safety of our borders!

    • Sabrina Orihuela
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14, 2011
        I assume this is not what this group is about. I am sure you know this woman is a drug mule. And I am sure you know since there are 10000s dead because of this problem you would not repost this without knowing the full story. Just investigate. Why the hell would a 94 year old woman willingly do this? I agree it is 100% wrong and glad it was caught.

        If this is going to be the stuff posted in this group, remove me.

        Sabrina

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 15, 2011
          Okay everyone,

          Let's all just try to play nice.  The purpose of this group is to provide information and services that are helpful to each other, not to use it as a soap box for our own particular political opinions. Please don't make me change the settings on the group and have to pre-approve each posting just because we want to air our dirty laundry.  If your perspective is designed to inflame and cause arguments you will eventually get removed from the group without warning.

          I'm sure most of you know that's not what this group represents.

          Thank you,
          -Mark Nielebeck

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 15, 2011
            I thought the story was interesting and did not take offence to it - if heavy stuff was on here every week I might get a bit bummed - It just reaffirms why I left the CA/AZ area for beautiful Idaho!! I have been here 6 months now and still love it!!!

            I do see now though why all of you warned me BEFORE I LEFT CA that there are NO jobs here and to try to get one before leaving CA!!!! I have FINALLY found a part time job after 6 months of constant searching and 1000's of resumes sent and lots of interviews! It has definitely been a struggle but we love it here and will never return!!

            Thanks guys,

            Jana

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 15, 2011
              Ok.....Ok..I goofed up and sent this to the Idaho group by mistake..like I said MISTAKE.....big deal...nothing offensive...or nasty.....frankly I havent seen anything from this group for a long time...John
              Johnnybitchin
              .