Re: [CAtoID] Fwd: Hi Everyone

  • Alicia Boman
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 7, 2011
      Hey everyone,

      Does anyone from the CA to ID group have a house to rent in Meridian, ID? We currently live in Meridian (we've lived here for 2 years) and our landlords have decided to short sale, but we are not interested in buying the house and are looking to rent another house. Landlords said they would give us a great reference. We currently pay $900 per mo.(either early or on time every month) and are looking for $900-950, would also need a four bedrooms. Our oldest son came to live with us to continue his college education here. I am also a full time student at CWI in Nampa. I have 2 girls that attend schools in Meridian and do not want to transfer them elsewhere. If anyone knows of an available house for rent in Meridian, please let me know.

      Thanks,

      Alicia

      From: Lori O'Brien <lori@...>
      To: CAtoID@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, March 6, 2011, 9:32 PM

      I certainly will Mark! You have been a GREAT GUY to know for Home Insurance! Thank You

      On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 7:29 PM, Mark Nielebeck <mnielebe@...> wrote:

      Yes we all have it now.  If anyone knows someone looking for a place to live, please put them directly in touch with Lori O'brien in CA.  She needs to fill this house.

      -Mark

      (ps- Lori don't forget to tell your former tenants I can help them insure their new home if they want my help) ; )

      From: Lori O'Brien <lori@...>
      Date: Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 2:21 PM
      Subject: Hi Mark
      To: CAtoID@yahoogroups.com

      Hi Mark! Maybe you can post this for me??

      My Tenants who have been with me for 41/2 years have decided its time to buy so are moving March 25th. So the house at 18412 Avalon in N.W. Nampa is coming up for Rent. Basics are 4 Bedroom 2.5 Bath about 2200 ft with a 4 car garage for $995.00 would like at least a one year lease.
      Avail April 1st.

      Thanks! Lori O'Brien
      --
      Lori Dover O'Brien
      J Rockcliff Realtors

      925-385-2332 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            925-385-2332      end_of_the_skype_highlighting work
      925-871-5329 Fax