Hi Mark

  • Lori O'Brien
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 6, 2011

      Hi Mark! Maybe you can post this for me??

      My Tenants who have been with me for 41/2 years have decided its time to buy so are moving March 25th. So the house at 18412 Avalon in N.W. Nampa is coming up for Rent. Basics are 4 Bedroom 2.5 Bath about 2200 ft with a 4 car garage for $995.00 would like at least a one year lease.
      Avail April 1st.

      Thanks! Lori O'Brien
      --
      Lori Dover O'Brien
      J Rockcliff Realtors

      925-385-2332 work
      925-871-5329 Fax

    • Mark Nielebeck
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 6, 2011
        Lori...you just did.  Do you have any pictures or a web site that the CA to ID gang might be able to visit for more details?

        -Mark

      • lori@contracostaliving.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 6, 2011
          I don't yet. Matt sabine is helping me out. I'll try and get something out in the next week. Also has a kids family room upsrairs that attaches to 3 of the bedrooms.

          From: Mark Nielebeck <mnielebe@...>
          Sender: CAtoID@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 15:04:36 -0800 (PST)
          To: <CAtoID@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: CAtoID@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [CAtoID] Hi Mark

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 6, 2011
          • 1 Attachment
          • 144 KB
          I've a ttached a photo can you see it?

          Message 5 of 8 , Mar 6, 2011
            Yes we all have it now.  If anyone knows someone looking for a place to live, please put them directly in touch with Lori O'brien in CA.  She needs to fill this house.

            -Mark

            (ps- Lori don't forget to tell your former tenants I can help them insure their new home if they want my help) ; )

            Message 6 of 8 , Mar 6, 2011
              I certainly will Mark! You have been a GREAT GUY to know for Home Insurance! Thank You

              Message 7 of 8 , Mar 6, 2011
                Thanks Lori, I'll have to slip you that $5 for the "plug" next time I'm back in the bay area.

                lol ; )

                Message 8 of 8 , Apr 7, 2011
                  Hey everyone,

                  Does anyone from the CA to ID group have a house to rent in Meridian, ID? We currently live in Meridian (we've lived here for 2 years) and our landlords have decided to short sale, but we are not interested in buying the house and are looking to rent another house. Landlords said they would give us a great reference. We currently pay $900 per mo.(either early or on time every month) and are looking for $900-950, would also need a four bedrooms. Our oldest son came to live with us to continue his college education here. I am also a full time student at CWI in Nampa. I have 2 girls that attend schools in Meridian and do not want to transfer them elsewhere. If anyone knows of an available house for rent in Meridian, please let me know.

                  Thanks,

                  Alicia

                  Thanks Lori, I'll have to slip you that $5 for the "plug" next time I'm back in the bay area.

                  lol ; )

                  Hi Mark! Maybe you can post this for me??

                  My Tenants who have been with me for 41/2 years have decided its time to buy so are moving March 25th. So the house at 18412 Avalon in N.W. Nampa is coming up for Rent. Basics are 4 Bedroom 2.5 Bath about 2200 ft with a 4 car garage for $995.00 would like at least a one year lease.
                  Avail April 1st.

                  Thanks! Lori O'Brien
                  --
                  Lori Dover O'Brien
                  J Rockcliff Realtors
                  3799 Mt. Diablo Blvd. 100
                  Lafayette, Ca. 94549

                  925-385-2332 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            925-385-2332      end_of_the_skype_highlighting work
                  925-871-5329 Fax