ride share 12/19 to 12/26

  • Suzy-Q
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2 3:53 PM
      Hi , My son , Christian non-smoking College student , is looking to share a ride from Davis Calif. area to Idaho and hopefully back .
      He will share expenses and driving and has vast car knowledge should something come up.
      blessings,
      Loriann
      borntolovejesus@...
    • Mark Nielebeck
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2 4:11 PM
        Hi Loriann,

        We are going to be leaving FROM Boise around 12/19 and heading to Roseville/Sacramento/Davis/Oakland then back to Boise around 1/2/11.  It sounds like we're going to be going exactly the opposite direction.  Otherwise we'd try to help.

        Moderator Mark

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2 4:57 PM
          TY so very much Mark . How full is your vehicle ? Is there room for 2 ? Just thinking that maybe I will go there if he can't come here. Food for thought.
          Blessings and hugs,
          Loriann

          “People with integrity have firm footing, but those who follow crooked paths will slip and fall” (Proverbs 10:9 NLT).

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 12 9:14 PM
            Hi Lorianne,

            Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  I think space is going to be the biggest obstacle in offering you a ride to CA.  We are usually packed to the gills when we just take our family of 5 between kids and luggage we're lucky to make it without having to put a big rack on the roof.   Then if we add in Christmas items it's just going to be crazy.  If something changes or I get an epiphany, I'll let you know.  But at this point I can't imagine we're going to have room!

            -Mark

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 12 9:26 PM
              TY MArk... Have a wonderful trip and ty for the update. Not to worry we will be fine...Merry Christmas