Home for rent or lease in Lochsa Falls, Meridian, Idaho

  • pete_sabine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2010
      I have a nice 4 bedroom - 3 bath home with over 1800 square feet built in 2006. It will be available for rent in August. $1,195 per month. Upscale Lochsa Falls neighborhood with great schools and only 10 miles from the Boise metro area. Drive by 1954 W. Grand Teton Drive.
      Click on this link for photos and more information.

      http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1954-W-Grand-Teton-Dr-Meridian-ID-83646/72687719_zpid/

      Call Procore Property Solutions for rental details (208) 888-5504 or visit http://www.Procoreps.com

      Click on this link for a virtual tour:
      http://www.visualtour.com/show.asp?t=2027960&prt=10003&sk=13

      Please pass this along to anyone you know who is looking for a nice home.

      Thank you,

      Pete Sabine
      (925) 385-2340