Adventure Marine

  • Shanna_Schriner
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2010
      Hi guys. I wanted to tell you about the new business I am working with. www.adventuremarineidaho.com

      We build custom aluminum boats (not as expensive as you would think)! We also install and maintain water features.

      Spring is here and with it comes cleanups and that dreaded honey-do list. Let us take care of that for you!

      We have a full welding shop so if you need anything built or repaired, we can do it for you!

      We also have a new online forum for discussing ponds, waterfalls, fish, hunting, photography and more! Please check it out!

      It's been just over a year since I moved back to Idaho and I am loving it!!! The people here are great! Thanks for all the support!