It's awfully quiet out there...

  • mnielebe
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2009
      How's everybody doing? I'm hoping the economy has not done terrible things to your finances. I've had some big challenges of my own, but you start each day with a new attitude and move ahead. What is your plan for the holiday's? I had originally planned to have a bunch of family here for Thanksgiving, but I was both sad and relieved when several people said they couldn't come. Relieved because I couldn't really afford to feed a small army anyway.

      Write us a note to tell everyone how you're getting along and if you have any creative ways to stave off the economic woes many of us are facing. Your input will be appreciated!

      Happy Holidays,
      Your fearless Moderator, Mark
    • j_u_s_t_j_e_n_n
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2009
        Hi Mark...

        So far, so good... My husband fixes the machines at the Post Office, so I'm hoping we'll be OK for a while. At least until we become part of The People's Republic of China. =)

        No plans for Thanksgiving... We usually head down to Southern California for a huge family gathering at Grandpa's, but the husband has to work this year. Since we left "The Pack" to move here, it'll just be the 3 of us... and hopefully a BBQed Turkey, assuming everything goes as planned. =)

        Take care... and Happy Thanksgiving to You and Yours! =)