Re: Are you ready to BBQ????????

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1, 2006
      Sounds good for the Johnson clan. We have a company picnic on the 12th
      of August though so if this is on another weekend, we'll be there.

      There are 7 of us. Mama and Papa (45 and 46) and let's see: boy 12,
      boy 10, girl 8, boy 6 and girl 4.

      Glad to contribute to the cause.

      Eric
    • Mark
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 6, 2006
        Alright,

        So I've heard back from about 8 of the people on the "CA to ID" chat
        board, is that everyone? I thought with 50 families participating in
        this group that more people wanted to do this...

        Let me know if there are more I haven't heard from so we don't exclude
        anyone. Now that the 4th is over and most summer activities are
        slowing down your schedule might allow a little R&R now.

        -Mark

        --- In CAtoID@yahoogroups.com, "Eric" <chaparraso@...> wrote:

        > Sounds good for the Johnson clan. We have a company picnic on the 12th
        > of August though so if this is on another weekend, we'll be there.
        >
        > There are 7 of us. Mama and Papa (45 and 46) and let's see: boy 12,
        > boy 10, girl 8, boy 6 and girl 4.
        >
        > Glad to contribute to the cause.
        >
        > Eric

      • Tom Weed - Cox
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 6, 2006
          Message
          I can't remember if I replied, but we have 2.5 yesses.
          How/why the fraction you may wonder.....
          Well, after all my comments about breeding in Idaho, we have a bun in the oven.
          Must be something in the water here....

          Tom
          So I've heard back from about 8 of the people on the "CA to ID" chat
          board, is that everyone? I thought with 50 families participating in
          this group that more people wanted to do this...

          Let me know if there are more I haven't heard from so we don't exclude
          anyone. Now that the 4th is over and most summer activities are
          slowing down your schedule might allow a little R&R now.

          -Mark

          --- In CAtoID@yahoogroups. com, "Eric" <chaparraso@ ...> wrote:

          > Sounds good for the Johnson clan. We have a company picnic on the 12th
          > of August though so if this is on another weekend, we'll be there.
          >
          > There are 7 of us. Mama and Papa (45 and 46) and let's see: boy 12,
          > boy 10, girl 8, boy 6 and girl 4.
          >
          > Glad to contribute to the cause.
          >
          > Eric

        • Mark Nielebeck
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 6, 2006
            CONGRATULATIONS TOM!!! (and Mom)(and little Weed-jr)

            --- Tom Weed - Cox <tweed25@...> wrote:

            > I can't remember if I replied, but we have 2.5 yesses.
            > How/why the fraction you may wonder.....
            > Well, after all my comments about breeding in Idaho, we have a bun in
            > the
            > oven.
            > Must be something in the water here....
            >
            > Tom

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Tom Weed
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 7, 2006

              Thanks Mark, it surprised the heck out of us as this really did happen against all logical odds.

              That said, I’d much rather raise a child here in Idaho

              (Message over 64 KB, truncated)