Special Olympics Opening Ceremonies

  • kimberlythompson8@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 6, 2009
      Does anyone know how to get tickets for the opening ceremonies of the special Olympics in Nampa for tomorrow?

      Thanks,

      Kimberly Thompson

    • teammartyn
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 6, 2009
        I think I read that they are sold out.

        Does anyone know how to get tickets for the opening ceremonies of the special Olympics in Nampa for tomorrow?

        Thanks,

        Kimberly Thompson

      • Mark Nielebeck
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 7, 2009
          It will be broadcast on Channel 6 I believe.

        • CAtoID@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 27, 2010
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CAtoID
            group.

            File : /The one stop shop for all of your Real Estate needs.docx
            Uploaded by : mikemauden <mike@...>
            Description : Real Estate Services

            You can access this file at the URL:

            Regards,