Re: [CAtoID] Re: Scrapbooking

  • R Weaver
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2008

      Jolene,

      i have scrapbooking group a couple times a month at my house

      and also anyone is welcome to join me and another friend of mine on wednesday evenings.

      email me, Rachel

      froginpigtails@...

      -- "jcurson_invisus" <jcurson_invisus@...> wrote:

      This Saturday I will be participating in the 1st annual NNU SIFE
      Entrepreneurial Fair at NNU my business offers Managed computer
      services to individual and small business but I read that there will
      be someone from Creative Memories there they are a scrap booking
      store I think so either come by NNU on Saturday from 8am-1pm or I can
      send you some more info after if you like I hope that helps

      --- In CAtoID@yahoogroups. com, Sheila Sturgeon Freitas <anthea28@.. .>
      wrote:

      > I know that some of the mom's organizations have a montly
      scrapbooking night and that there are few stores (one is near
      milwakee and fairview). you might try that out. Also look on
      craigslist under groups or activities or as a yahoo group.

      > -sheila
      >
      > Jolene <lds_cheetah@ ...> wrote:
      > Are there any scrapbook groups up here? Any suggestions?

      Search.

      Click here for a free directory of employee development and training solutions.