I'm Here... I need a place !!!

  • yin_yang_recovery
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      Hello guys,

      I've been busy with work, but... I JUST ARRIVED IN BOISE!

      Actually, I need help finding a plcae to rent. Yes, rent.

      I prefer Meridian but if there is such thing as a "nice place"

      in Caldwell-I'd consider it. Saving for a home-so cheaper the rent the

      better.

      NEED PLACE TO RENT ASAP

      NEED PLACE TO RENT ASAP

      Thanks guys.... Im at 626 390 4071 (staying at Best Western Meridian)
    • Eric
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2006
        Welcome to Boise!

        I'd suggest you check out craigslist room share:

        http://boise.craigslist.org/roo/

        This is where I found a room to rent and it's worked out great. I'll
        be here alone till the kids are out of school in mid june and I found
        a place to rent a room for 300/mo on craigslist. It's a great resource
        to find things here.

        Right now I'm looking around for a 3 bd house to rent when the family
        commes and a nice used minivan if you have any leads???

        Welcome and best of luck finding a place to stay.
        ej

        --- In CAtoID@yahoogroups.com, "yin_yang_recovery"