FIRST MESSAGE!

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2006
      Ha,

      I get first rights. The "California to Idaho" Yahoo Group existed for
      many months before I came along but the old moderator decided to kill
      the group for some reason. So it's time to let someone else jump in
      and run the show. Please feel free to tell others about the group and
      have them sign up. This should be a warm and friendly place for new
      people to ask for help with local services, organizations, support,
      and friendship.

      The basic rules of respect are that this venue should not be used for
      spamming the participants, and we need to keep it clean and free of
      abuse or I will start managing the membership more carefully. Let's
      start the discussion by having everyone contribute a favorite
      restaurant. Where do you go and why?

      Welcome!
      -Mark Nielebeck
    • Christie
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2006
        Hi there....we just moved to Idaho last summer after living in
        California all of our lives. Needless to say, we're still adjusting
        to Idaho life. There are definately pro's and con's to living here,
        in my opinion. I do love our big new house though! lol We're also
        very happy with the school that my son attends and the neighborhood is
        really nice.

        To answer your question about restraunts.....there's a nice Mexican
        restraunt right behind the IMAX theater in Boise called "On the
        Border". It has good food, good atmosphere although always packed,
        and the prices are really good. We've been there a few times now.

        I'm looking forward to meeting others from California and hearing
        about your experience moving here.

        Christie