Circle K Convention

  • Armando Velazquez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2007
      A reminder to everyone that tomorrow is the deadline to submit your
      one day registration for the CKI convention in Irvine (March 24).
      You'll need to fax it over (using credit card to be on time). So far
      we have about 3 people registering. The fax number is 619-938-3855

      I have attached the form in case you need it.

      For those who just want to help out for the workshop (not register) we
      will have the 10:00am to 10:50am time slot.

      Mondo