Chartering

  • Armando Velazquez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2007
      Hi everyone!

      I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!

      As some of you know from past e-mails we are a few members short of meeting our chartering goal of 30. As we near our goal we need to get things ready (forms, meetings, etc...).

      It is very important that we charter before the Kiwanis year ends (September 30). That gives us about 2 months and 3 weeks.

      1) Charter Member Dues- To become a charter member I will need all payments submitted to me by August 24. For those who would like to make a full payment of $75 just make the check out to "Kiwanis International" and mail it to me. Those who are making payments need the final payment submitted by then.

      All checks need to be sent to me (3365 Independence Ave., South Gate, CA 90280)

      2) Organizational Meeting- Right now I am aiming for September 2, 2007. It would be a conference call meeting. This is the meeting where we elect officers (as well as approve our club bylaws).

      Any questions you have feel free to ask. We're in the home stretch!

      Mondo