Dodgers Game Social

  • Armando Velazquez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2007
      Hi everyone!

      I just wanted to let you know that you still have time to RSVP for the LA dodger game social on July 22. You have until this Wednesday to RSVP. Remember it's only $12.00!!

      To answer a question a couple of you have asked: Yes you may bring friends along for the social. There morethe better!

      Once we have a county as to whoim is going we might want to ste up a carpool as parking at Dodger Stadium is quite expensive.

      Mondo