Membership

  • Armando Velazquez
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2007
      Hi everyone!

      I wanted to update everyone on CAYP membership.

      As of now we are at over 20 committed members (who have paid or have made payments). We are definitely getting closer to the big 30!

      With that I wanted to remind everyone that it is very important that we charter before September 30 (I am leaning more for June at the latest).

      For those that have recently decided to join by making payments: The first payment should be made within this month. I recommend either making a monthly payment of $25 or $20 a month (last monthly payment being $15). That way we'll make it before the end of the year. As a reminder it's $75 for each person to charter (not including insurance and magazine which is collected after we charter).

      If anyone has any questions please contact me.

      Mondo

      PS- The reflector will soon have more potential members from graduating CKI seniors.