272Conference Call This Sunday! And Fall Banquet on Saturday...

  • Emi Kiyoizumi
    Nov 11, 2009
    Hi everyone,

    Apologies if you receive this notice twice - we're still in the midst of transferring everyone over from Yahoo to Google.  Attached you'll find the agenda for our upcoming conference call this Sunday at 8pm.  The call-in information is as follows:

    Phone Number: 1-517-417-5000
    Access Code: 966957

    Also, just a reminder that our CAYP Fall Installation Banquet is this Saturday from 3-6 at Camille Goulet's House (1102 Promenade Ave.; Placentia CA 92870)

    Lastly, please join Google Groups if you have not done so already! If you're not already a Google Groups member, you should have received an invitation email to join, so please check, or join directly at http://groups.google.com/group/CAYPKiwanis.

    Thanks!

    Emi Kiyoizumi
    Director of Public Relations