263Events

  • Armando Velazquez
    Sep 15, 2009
      Hey everyone,

      This Friday is our LA Dodgers night and we still have PLENTY of tickets available! If you are interested in getting tickets please let me know ASAP! They are only $23 and as I said it is for our Key Club of LACES KIWIN'S.

      I also have a couple of Circle K events I would like to invite everyone:

      This Saturday (September 19) the UC Irvine Circle K Club will be hosting an "Eat for Service" fundraiser. It will be at Pat and Oscar's in Irvine. It will be from 6 to 9pm. A percentage of the money brough in from all orders will be donated to CKI'S Unicef Six Cents Initiatve. We can set up a carpool for those coming from LA. The address to the place is 13786 Jamboree Rd., Ste. A, in Irvine (Tustin Marketplace).

      The following Saturday (September 26th) the Magic Kingdom division will be hosting a softball game along with the Desert Oasis division. It will be at Brea Jr. High (400 N Brea Blvd., in Brea). It will be beginning at 10:00am. Let me now if you will be coming (It's OK if you don't have a bat or gloves).

      Mondo

      Armando "Mondo" Velazquez
      CAYP Kiwanis