260Upcoming Event

  • Peter Yu
    Aug 25, 2009
      Hey everyone,

      I just wanted to update you on an event CAYP Kiwanis is putting on.
      If you haven't heard, we've been getting donations to make backpacks
      for underprivileged kids to go back to school. The title of the
      project is "Backpack to School." We've nearly completed the project
      and this is the last phase. It'd be great if you could join us when
      we go actually give backpacks to the kids!

      What: Backpack to School
      When: Saturday, September 5, 2009 @ 10am-12pm
      Where: Good Shepherd Women's Shelter -- Confidential location TBA --
      Los Angeles, CA
      Please join CAYP in distributing about 40 new backpacks with school
      supplies to the children of Good Shepherd Women's Shelter in Los
      Angeles! We will be doing fun arts and crafts activities with the
      children to get them geared up and excited about starting school this
      fall. A special thanks to all of our donors and Service Committee
      members who put it all together! If you haven't been involved in the
      project so far, NO WORRIES! It's not too late to help out! Contact
      Zully at service@... for further information. Sign up
      here: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0ArjubADGzH1rdEVPLVVsLW9ZWmYtUG5QejlTQmhlRWc&hl=en
      Who:
      - Zully Chan