259LA Dodgers game for LACES KIWIN'S

  • Armando Velazquez
    Aug 18, 2009
    Hello everyone!

    The Kiwanis Club of California Young Professionals (CAYP) invite you to a fun night to help raise funds for the Key Club of LACES KIWIN'S! We will be holding our 3rd Kiwanis Dodgers night on Friday night September 18th. The Dodgers will be taking on the San Francisco Giants (BIG RIVALRY). In addition, there will be a fireworks show after the game!

    I have attached the flyer with more information.

    All Kiwanis Family members are welcome to attend (and guests). Tickets will be sold on a first come first serve basis so get your tickets early (early bird deadline is September 4 for the lowest cost)! Carpooling is recommended as it costs $15 to park your car at the stadium.

    Let me know if you have any questions. We hope you can join us for a fun night of baseball, fireworks and Kiwanis Family interclubbing!

    Mondo

    Armando "Mondo" Velazquez
    California Young Professionals (CAYP) Kiwanis