256Special Guest at our conference call meeting

  • Armando Velazquez
    Aug 1, 2009
      Hey CAYP!

      To follow up Scott's e-mail I wanted to let everyone know that we will have a special guest calling in tomorrow. Tom Millham is a candidate seeking the position of California-Nevada-Hawaii Kiwanis District Governor-Elect at the District Convention in San Diego. If elected he would serve as Governor for the 2010-11 year. We asked for his presence (or in our case asked to "call in") and he has agreed to do so. He will be spreaking to our membership and I will follow up with pre-selected questions for him to answer.

      Here is where I will need your help. If you have any questions to be asked please send them to me. I can't guaratee that it will be asked, but we'll certainly try to get as many in. I ask that questions be submitted to me no later than tomorrow (Sunday) at 12:00pm.

      For more information about Tom you can go to his website at: http://www.tom4gov.com

      I hope you all can make it to our conference call meeting tomorrow night! Here is the info again:

      Call in number: (517) 417-5000
      Access Code: *517911

      Talk to everyone tomorrow!

      Mondo