253Dodger Tickets Special Offer Extended until July 24!!

  • scott smith
    Jul 23 9:45 AM
    Hi CAYP,
           The Dodger Ticket deadline for the reduced price of $23 has been extended to this Friday, July 24!!!!  Take advantage of this offer and enjoy a Dodger game with all of us from CAYP.  Also note that this is a Fundraiser for our club, specifically for the Backpack to School project that needs your support.  (More info below)

    See you at the game,
    Scott Smith
    President CAYP Kiwanis
    www.caypkiwanis.org
    (562) 506-7160

    Also visit our website for more club updates and information: www.caypkiwanis.org

    This is the second of several upcoming Kiwanis Dodger night games! Come see the Dodgers go against the Braves (with Manny Ramirez!!) We welcome all members, family and guests!

    This is a fundraiser and will be used to help CAYP Kiwanis club project: Backpack to School for children at Good Shepherd Shelter

    Cost is $23 each ticket if received by July 17, NOW JULY 24

    Cost is $28 each ticket if received after July 17, OFFER ENDS JULY 24

    Tickets regularly are $31!!

    Ticket availability will come on a first come first serve basis.

    2 ways to buy tickets. Mail a check (Made out to Kiwanis) to:

    Armando Velazquez
    3365 Independence Ave.
    South Gate, CA 90280

    Or you can pay by Paypal to mondo@... (don’t forget the “i” between mobile and mail). Please add $2 with every ticket purchased through paypal.

    You can also download the flyer here: Dodger Night Fundraiser 8.8.09