No activity in last 7 days
In 1999, the national non-profit organization Craniosynostosis And Parent Support, Inc. was established by a mother whose child had Craniosynostosis to offer support and information to other families who had a child with Craniosynostosis. In the year 2000, it was realized there was also a need for families that had a child with Positional Plagiocephaly to obtain support and information. Thus, in the year 2001, with the addition of a mother whose child had Positional Plagiocephaly, Craniosynostosis And Parent Support, Inc. became Craniosynostosis And Positional Plagiocephaly Support, Inc. Headquartered in Fredericksburg, VA, Craniosynostosis And Positional Plagiocephaly Support, better known as CAPPS, is dedicated to offering support and providing information to families who have a child with either condition
- Sep 15, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.