[CANLIST] Application of CAN -- in Industrial Machinary

  • raj katoch
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2012
      Hello,

      I have read document's of CAN & found that it is used in Automation & Vehical network.
      Also in automation we mostly use PLC, where we find the need that we have to connect example about 50-60 nodes of CAN, and what will so many nodes do ?

      Is CAN also used in Industrial Machine, any example ?

      Thanks,

      Katoch
    • Torsten Gedenk
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2012
        > Is CAN also used in Industrial Machine, any example ?
        The CAN in Automation organization lists a lot of application examples:
        http://www.can-cia.org/index.php?id=131 .

        Best Regards,
        Torsten