Re: [CANLIST] can bootloader

  • javi del
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
      We have implemented the Can Bus Bootloader of Microchip app.note. It works perfectly with our PIC18FXX8. You can read the app.note it is not very difficult to implement.

      Best regards,

      Javi

      kamakshi <kamakshi@...> wrote:
      hello everybody....
      somewhere we read an article of how we could program the nodes while it si still on the network using can bootloader... could someone please give us more details about how it is done... and how do we start learning about the whole thing. We are experimenting with the PIC 18Fxx8 series from microchip.
      thanking u in advance.

      "The only time you don't fail is the last time you try anything -- and it works."
      -William Strong

      regards
      kamakshi

      End of Mail.