Should we try to restart this mailing list?

  • Conor O'Neill
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2008
      I think it would be worth trying to re-start this email list
      (CAMRABristol@yahoogroups.com). Is it possible for a moderator to simply
      add in all the people who are currently sending emails to individual
      addresses? Is there anything else we would need to do to encourage use
      of this list?

      Thanks - Conor
      --
      Conor O'Neill, at home in Bristol, UK
    • Helen Featherstone
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2008
        RE: [CAMRABristol] Should we try to restart this mailing list?

        I'm all for it! Am happy to be a list manager and put all the email addresses into it and generally maintain it, if that makes things easier?

        Thanks
        Helen

        I think it would be worth trying to re-start this email list
        (CAMRABristol@yahoogroups.com). Is it possible for a moderator to simply
        add in all the people who are currently sending emails to individual
        addresses? Is there anything else we would need to do to encourage use
        of this list?

        Thanks - Conor
        --
        Conor O'Neill, at home in Bristol, UK

        This incoming email to UWE has been independently scanned for viruses by McAfee anti-virus software and none were detected

        This email was independently scanned for viruses by McAfee anti-virus software and none were found