2012 Long List - Confidential

  • badcamrasocials
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2010
    Hello all

    Vince has asked me to circulate the following document, regarding the 2012 GBG long list for our Branch area.

    PLEASE NOTE THE INFO CONTAINED WITHIN IT IS CONFIDENTIAL AND MUST NOT BE CIRCULATED TO ANYONE OUTSIDE OF THIS GROUP WITHOUT VINCE'S PRIOR PERMISSION.

    Cheers,

    Tim

    He says -

    Hello all
    Here is my 1st draft of the 2012 Long List which I have to finalise at the next Branch meet.

    Please take a look and advise any additions or deletions that you think are needed.
    Tim P- please circulate to the news group stressing the confidential nature of it.
    People should email suggestions to me by Monday 22 November.

    Tim N - please advise WSM views

    Neil - anything from Thornbury members please?

    Some pubs not on list at this stage due to low feedback / lack of support
    Naval Volunteer
    Fox Easter Compton
    Ring O Bells Compton Martin
    Swan Swineford