Trip to Celt Brewery

  • Norman Spalding
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2013

      Message from Anita at the Red Lion on Whitehall Road:

      Hello

      I am trying to hire a coach for our trip to Celt Brewery on 28th September.

      The trip will leave the Red Lion at around 1pm and return at around 8pm.

      It will cost £15 per person.  This includes travel and ALL of your drinks for the day.  There will be music and a BBQ.

      I need to have an idea of numbers so if anyone is interested please email me or text me on 07737119910 asap.

      Thank you very much.

      Anita
    • Anita Sully
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2013