BLO Vacancy - Towles

  • Norman Spalding
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2013

      Vince Murray has decided not to continue as Brewery Liaison Officer for Towles brewery. Is anyone else interested in taking this on? If so please let me know by last thing Wednesday so that Committee can discuss the matter when we meet on Thursday.

      Norman Spalding - Branch Secretary

    • Kathy & Steve
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2013

        Norman, just incase you are unaware there is a new brewery starting in the Yate area, contact name Richard Poole, I have asked the Abigail, the BLC, about the process to get this one added the BIS and said I would be glad to work as 'Startup BLO' to get their details into BIS.

        Sorry I have yet to get a brewery name yet, only recieved this info today, more deails to follow.

        Steve

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2013
          OK thanks Steve. That is news to me. I will pass it on to Committee on Thursday.

          Norman, just incase you are unaware there is a new brewery starting in the Yate area, contact name Richard Poole, I have asked the Abigail, the BLC, about the process to get this one added the BIS and said I would be glad to work as 'Startup BLO' to get their details into BIS.

          Sorry I have yet to get a brewery name yet, only recieved this info today, more deails to follow.

          Steve

          On Apr 7, 2013 11:29 "Norman Spalding" <normanspalding@...> wrote:

          Vince Murray has decided not to continue as Brewery Liaison Officer for Towles brewery. Is anyone else interested in taking this on? If so please let me know by last thing Wednesday so that Committee can discuss the matter when we meet on Thursday.

          Norman Spalding - Branch Secretary

          No virus found in this message.