Bath Beer Festival 2013 - Request for Helpers

  • Norman Spalding
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2013

    The Bath and Borders branch of the Campaign for Real Ale is holding its 35th Bath Beer Festival at the Premier Suite of Bath Rugby Club, off Pulteney Mews, Bath, on Friday 10th and Saturday 11th May.

    Would you like to help during the public sessions and / or the setting up and taking down of the festival? If you have helped before, we would be delighted to see you again, but if you have never worked at a beer festival before, why not come and give it a try? It’s great fun and we'll show you the ropes, so there's no need to worry that you'll be out on a limb!

    If you can help in any way, please fill out the attached form, and e-mail it to Denis Rahilly at denis.rahilly@... (or, if you prefer to print off and post the form, Denis’s home address of 107 Church Street, Atworth, Melksham Wiltshire, SN12 7JA). (Please do fill in and send back form even if you’re a committee member or organiser or personal friend. We do need to be careful about numbers of staff. Please don’t assume that it will be all right just to turn up on the day.)

    Please note that your form will be acknowledged (although this might take a few days as Denis has a couple of holidays coming up over the coming weeks).

    In case you’re wondering exactly where our new venue is, there’s a map on our website showing its location and how to get there from Bath Spa station.

    https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=209539723748199513084.0004d5c17453e27ced20d&msa=0&ll=51.378732,-2.355001&spn=0.008692,0.016544

    If you have any questions at all about helping out at the festival, please don't hesitate to e-mail me or Denis or ring me at home on (01373) 858274. More information about the beer festival is available on our branch website. (I’ve also attached a poster.)

    http://www.bathandborderscamra.org.uk/

    We look forward to seeing you.

    Cheers,

    Stephen Hunt,