Fw: Silent film

  • Norman Spalding
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2013
      Message from Anita at the Red Lion on Whitehall Road:

      Also - when I put on a new ale I let people know via text. I often offer
      the first pint of a barrel free to the first person to order it. If you or
      anyone you know would like to recieve these messages please either email me
      or text me names and numbers.

      Anita
      The Red Lion
      07737119910
    • Anita Sully
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2013
        Norman

        Thank you.  I will buy you a pint of Moor when its on.

        Anita