Fw: FW: Budvar to launch Yeast Beer Mark ll at Cornubia

  • Norman Spalding
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013
    We’ve got a Yeast Beer Mark ll being unveiled at the Cornubia  the evening of Tuesday March 5 (6.30 for 7.00) when Roger Protz will introduce it and we would like to publicise the event to CAMRA members. You will see from the attached information that Roger inspired it so  it’s nice he can be there to talk about it in person.

    Denis Cox, Public Relations Controller, Budweiser Budvar UK,

    t 01903 859 511, m 07860 719 686, e denis.cox@...

    Hamilton House, Mabledon Place,London,WC1H 9BB