Re: PNC-3000 Motor Replacement

  • cadcamcreations
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2013
      Hi, How did you get on getting a spindle motor? I may shortly end up with three, I'm having my original refurbished and have two new ones on the way, trouble is they're not cheap.

      Graham.

    • pejohnson@talk21.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27, 2013
        Hi, how uncheap is not cheap then?  Mine is OK at the moment but hope to be giving it a strip/service soon so want to know what I may face.  will you divulge your refurb source?

        Cheers
        Pete