Re: Seperate Spindle Motor Controller?

  • cadcamcreations
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22, 2013
      Thanks Robin, I managed to get the circuit fixed yesterday and its now running though the motor is a bit unresponsive and I have to keep flicking it to run and there is a lot of sparking, I guess I'm going to have to find somebody to overhaul the motor.
      There doesn't appear to be anything near to it that would be compatible.

      Regards

      Graham.