Help: Need copy of drivers (Window 98) for Roland camm-3 PNC-300

  • rubinform
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2013
      Hi all! My PC had a hard disk failure and I've misplaced a copy of the driver. So here I be ...without a paddle. Anybody out there have a copy to share? The serial number on my pnc-300 is ZH-40239, maybe a close relative to one of yours. Thanks, Craig
    • clwphstd
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2013
        Hi there.  You "should" be able to find a driver at the RolandDG website.