Re: [CAMM-3] Re: Camm3 still down [ Spindle motor not running] !!***???

  • clwphstd
    Message 1 of 24 , Apr 12, 2013
      Hi Graham.  Well, everywhere.  There are a couple of things you can do... The "cave-man approach": Start "GENTALY" tugging on all the wires and see if anything pops off.  Make sure that any slip-on type connectors are OK.  Go back through all the areas that Andrew talked about and try turning on the spindle at each point and look for a drop in the voltage... Main point: Circuts can check out fine when "NOT" under a load.  You did check the switch to the spindle?  Maybe look at the connector for the control panel... Be sure there is no oil or dirt present... Use contact cleaner.

      Good Luck,
      Chris.

      In a message dated 4/11/2013 9:48:59 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, cadcamcreations@... writes:

      Hi, Yes maybe but where? It looks fine and Ive checked all over!

      Regards

      Graham.

      Message 2 of 24 , Apr 12, 2013
        Have you substituted the motor with a 100w light bulb?

        Roger