RE: [CAMM-3] Components on Motor Controller Board

  • Divine Glass Design
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013

      Google is your friend with respect to the rectifier …

      http://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/399497/EIC/1G4B1.html

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013
        Hello Graham,

        In your searches, did you find a specification sheet for the S-203DS1? If so, once the relay's ratings are known it should be easy to find a replacement part; it may need to be adapted to the existing PCB connections but that will be simple. I did a quick search for a spec sheet but came up with nothing, maybe you had better luck?

        The bridge rectifier will be very easy to find a replacement for (just check www.Digi-key.com) No worries on finding a replacement for that one.

        Randall