Components on Motor Controller Board

  • cadcamcreations
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013
      Does anyone know the spec on these two components so I can replace them
      on my spindle motor controller board?
      They are :- Sharpe Solid state relay No. s-203DS1 and Bridge Rectifier 1G4B1. Ive tried to find these exact replacements but to no avail.
      Thanks in advance,Graham.
    • Divine Glass Design
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013

        Google is your friend with respect to the rectifier …

        http://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/399497/EIC/1G4B1.html

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013
          --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, "cadcamcreations" <cadcamcreations@...> wrote:

          > Does anyone know the spec on these two components so I can replace them
          > on my spindle motor controller board?
          > They are :- Sharpe Solid state relay No. s-203DS1 and Bridge Rectifier 1G4B1. Ive tried to find these exact replacements but to no avail.
          > Thanks in advance,Graham.

          Sorry but all y know is that we change all de board in 1998 and it was very expensive. like $6000. Your best goal is to Check in Ebay
          Or maybe as to this guy
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTfs9lgCk1w
          He seen have facility with CAMM3 machine

          Regards
          Lorenzo
        • Randy
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013
            Hello Graham,

            In your searches, did you find a specification sheet for the S-203DS1? If so, once the relay's ratings are known it should be easy to find a replacement part; it may need to be adapted to the existing PCB connections but that will be simple. I did a quick search for a spec sheet but came up with nothing, maybe you had better luck?

            The bridge rectifier will be very easy to find a replacement for (just check www.Digi-key.com) No worries on finding a replacement for that one.

            Randall