Re: Spindle motor problem [ not seen before]

  • Randy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2013
      Thanks for the problem resolution summary.

      These machines are generally fairly rugged but they do have their problems, and true replacement parts are getting near impossible to get. I'm still searching for a belt that is directly compatible with the original.

      When it come to the electronics (such as your motor controller), many of the components are still available at the component level and can be replaced. Full schematics are available, and that makes diagnosing problems (and part substitutions) much easier.

      This group is generally very responsive; I'm not sure why your posts have not received any responses. I know my Yahoo group notifications have been somewhat erratic lately, maybe just some Yahoo growing pains?

      Glad to hear your problem is fixed now, thanks for sharing the details.

      Randall