Re: [CAMM-3] Dip switch settings

  • Andrew Loen
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2012
      My Camm3 has all the switches to the left (towards the numbers), except for the very top one, which is in the ON position.

      Andrew

      On Oct 18, 2012, at 5:50 PM, "widgetman_in_oz" <neil-carter@...> wrote:

      Hi.
      I have just converted my CAMM3 to run Mach3 using Andrew Loens board.
      Having a few issues with trying to get it to work.
      Does any one have the correct Dip switch settings for the Camm3 as I had a small pair of fingers play with them while the mill was still in storage.
      Many thanks.
      Neil