Dip switch settings

  • widgetman_in_oz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2012
      Hi.
      I have just converted my CAMM3 to run Mach3 using Andrew Loens board.
      Having a few issues with trying to get it to work.
      Does any one have the correct Dip switch settings for the Camm3 as I had a small pair of fingers play with them while the mill was still in storage.
      Many thanks.
      Neil
    • Andrew Loen