Spindle Motor

  • norust2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2012
      Has anyone out there found a suitable replacement for the spindle motor yet? I've asked this question three times and no answers yet. I can't be the only one out there with a motor on it's last leg....

      Matsushita SSC-852 AL Motor. (no listing or cross-ref anywhere)

      Sal
    • Steelwings
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2012

        Anyone out there have a spindle motor for sale? Anyone know a source for one?
        Thanks...
        Sal
      • Walid Jarwan
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 7, 2012

          those contact can help you , they are Elte spindel

          'Patrick Pirotte' <info@...>
          Doris <doris@...>

          best regards