PNC-3000 Motor Replacement

  • Steelwings
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2012
      Does anyone know the exact specs for the spindle motor?  I need to find a replacement and I was hoping to match it with a brushless. Any motor suggestions and where to buy it would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Sal
    • cadcamcreations
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27, 2013
        Hi, How did you get on getting a spindle motor? I may shortly end up with three, I'm having my original refurbished and have two new ones on the way, trouble is they're not cheap.

        Graham.

      • pejohnson@talk21.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27, 2013
          Hi, how uncheap is not cheap then?  Mine is OK at the moment but hope to be giving it a strip/service soon so want to know what I may face.  will you divulge your refurb source?

          Cheers
          Pete