i need roland pnc 3000

  • jarwan_walid
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 10, 2012
      dear all
      I am interested in Roland PNC-3000 and pnc-3200
      please send me if anyone is welling to sell his machine.
      best Regards
      walid jarwan
    • kkelley kkelley
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 11, 2012
      • 1 Attachment
      • 51 KB
      I have one that has been used little since it was built.  It sat in the offices of UGS for many years without being used.  I have had it for about 8 yrs & have never hooked it up to PC.  I know it runs because I can manually move the axes.  I also have 6 boxes of mold material that might be for sale, if you interested.

      I will get more information for you later on today.  I am located in western NC near Asheville.

      Keith Kelley
      828-400-6294

      On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 3:01 PM, jarwan_walid <jarwan.walid@...> wrote:

      dear all
      I am interested in Roland PNC-3000 and pnc-3200
      please send me if anyone is welling to sell his machine.
      best Regards
      walid jarwan

    • dave_mucha
      Message 3 of 6 , Sep 11, 2012
        Where are you located ? nearest town ?

        --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, "jarwan_walid" <jarwan.walid@...> wrote:

        > dear all
        > I am interested in Roland PNC-3000 and pnc-3200
        > please send me if anyone is welling to sell his machine.
        > best Regards
        > walid jarwan

      • kkelley kkelley
        Message 4 of 6 , Sep 11, 2012
          I am located approximately 30 mi. west of Asheville, NC.

          On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 7:21 AM, dave_mucha <dave_mucha@...> wrote:

          Where are you located ? nearest town ?

          --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, "jarwan_walid" <jarwan.walid@...> wrote:

          > dear all
          > I am interested in Roland PNC-3000 and pnc-3200
          > please send me if anyone is welling to sell his machine.
          > best Regards
          > walid jarwan

        • Steven Arbuthnot
          Message 5 of 6 , Sep 17, 2012
            I have a pnc-3000 with extras, and willing to sell.
            reply if interested, will take pic's and reply.
            Steve

            > I am interested in Roland PNC-3000 and pnc-3200
            > please send me if anyone is welling to sell his machine.
            > best Regards
            > walid jarwan

          • Steven Arbuthnot
            Message 6 of 6 , Sep 18, 2012
              I am Located in Kankakee Illinois, 65 miles south of Chicago.