camm -3 for sale

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2012
      Roland Camm-3 Model PNC-3000 This is a 3 axis high precision milling machine.
      This device is used .
      The Roland Camm-3 comes with the control panel and drill chuck and table vice and some cutters
      I am selling this machine `as-is' since I can only test using manual commands.

      Manuals included:

      Command Reference manual

      User's Manual

      This machine that would be great for commercial or hobby use. It weighs about 125lb.
      I found there are many instructional videos and interfacing instructions available on the web. $600.00 can be seen at 964 battles ave akron / kenmore 44314
    • davidchoong@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8 3:30 AM
        Hi,

        Have you sold the Machine?