Anyone have a Z-axis sensor for sale?

  • Randall
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2007
      Hello,

      Does anyone have, or know of, a z-axis sensor for sale? This would be
      for the CAMM3 PNC3000 machines.

      Also, if anyone knows of any places that can provide service, or
      spare parts, for these machines (other than CAMMTECH) please let me
      know and I will compile a list in the files section. If you can, be
      sure to let me know what services/parts they can offer (or what
      experiences you have had with them).

      Thanks.

      Randall
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2007
        --- In CAMM-3@yahoogroups.com, "Randall" <rlogan@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > Does anyone have, or know of, a z-axis sensor for sale? This would be
        > for the CAMM3 PNC3000 machines.
        >
        > Also, if anyone knows of any places that can provide service, or
        > spare parts, for these machines (other than CAMMTECH) please let me
        > know and I will compile a list in the files section. If you can, be
        > sure to let me know what services/parts they can offer (or what
        > experiences you have had with them).
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Randall

        I couldn't find one to buy, so I made one with a bit of trial and error and some old photos.
        See my other posts for more info. Or if you do decide to build one, I'd be happy to answer
        any questions you have.

        Dan :-)